Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom

Instead of putting others in their place, put yourself in their place.
amish proverb

5 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

That's a great one. It's what my mom always taught.

=)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

man I love your wednesday wisdoms:) have a great week enjoying the sunshine.;)

CB said...

But then what do we do about the people that really need to be put in their place? Ha Just kidding!

Sometimes this is hard but true!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Wonderful pic and quote. Been worried about you so thought I should come by and check on you. Hang in there honey I know I can say that but I am like you I want things to happen now ...lol
Love ya
Maggie

Joanna Jenkins said...

Amen to that.

I was raised near Amish country in Ohio. This photo looked like it could have been taken near my hometown :-)

xo jj