Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, April 2, 2012

New Beginnings

Here's to new beginnings.
Life has a way of moving on.
We have sold our cute honeymoon house.
We packed up everything and put it in storage.
(Well everything but the piano we took that to my moms)  
...And now we "live" in a room at my mom's house that we affectionately call the Anne Frank room. It is not a place we hope to be in for long. More like a stop over.  

You would think that I would have lots of time now.  Frankly there is never enough time. run run run to get everything done.......then spend the left overtime looking at pinterest (wink wink)

After a week of packing up and moving into storage, we took off and had a fun couple of days in Arizona:

Lauren's office 
 the many faces of Carson..
 
he may or maynot love a bath 
 
little fairy princess 
the newly engaged couple
Wedding dress shopping
And really it only served to make me miss them all the more.

Speaking of missing things....I miss all my bloggy friends! ! ! !
I don't know how long it will take me to catch up. It actually frightens me because I don't think I'll ever catch up!!

I plan to keep blogging so friends and family can catch up. I don't think I can blog everyday- but I promise to keep you all updated, informed and by all means entertained.

Life is in flux~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Well just have to see how it all plays out

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

Change isn't always easy, but I'm sure things will all turn out right in the end.

And you seem to be handling it wonderfully!

=)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

well I have certainly missed you in blog land..I love the faces of Carson..what a little stinker he is..hope the house sells soon so you can be closer to him..I tell you I am becoming sick of the rain..my mood is so good when that sun comes out..just makes me smile..now mind you I don't mind a gray day here and there..but I am loving the sun much more these days..makes me want to get out and walk and work in the yard;) have a great week and a nice easter..;)

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Hi honey I have been thinking of you wondering if you had moved yet.
I too am behind on visiting my friends. Hope we both can catch up.
Have a wonderful week dear friend
Love
Maggie

Lauren said...

This is the first time in probably a month I have read a blog... how sad is that? Love you mom, can't wait til you are here!

CB said...

I feel like I have not been able to visit everyone's blogs for a couple weeks either. Life has been very busy. So I am catching up now. I don't promise to read every post I missed but just doing the best I can. That's all you can do.
How fun to visit Arizona - That little Carson has some personality - what a cute boy! And wedding dress shopping...again? Lucky you!!!
Good to hear from you :-D
We'll all be here when you find the time - Life is a little crazy for you right now!

Pat said...

Hoping you get all straighten out...glad you got to visit your family. How I would miss the grandchildren if we lived so far apart.