Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

birthday bulletin board

It's my mom's birthday (82) on Friday, and I took an old bulletin board and covered it with BLUE toile - she loves anything in blue, so hope she likes this and can use it.
We made these at my once a month craft class.. and they really do make great gifts! Gifts with a purpose.

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Lauren said...

it will look lovely with all of her birthday cards on it!

Winchester Manor said...

GORGEOUS! You did a fabulous job and I love your fabric choice! Hope you are having a fabulous week!!

Hugs,
Karyn

Anonymous said...

How nice for her to receive a gift that you made rather than something you purchased. It's cute and I'm sure she's going to love it! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit my blog and becoming a follower!

The Stylish House said...

Lisa,
I love these types of boards and have wanted to make one for myself; they are such a great look. I'm sure you’re the birthday girl (aka your sweet mom) will appreciate it. Have a great weekend.
Cathy