Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Great Blogs- Cake Wrecks

This week's "Great Blogs' is one I go to when I have a little down time (hahahahahahahahahah) or just need a chuckle.
It is here at: Cake Wrecks. "When professional cakes go horribly hilariously wrong!"
The picture is from one of my all time favorites! yeah, silly but still a good time!

2 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

You're right. This IS funny. Not only do they get the whole "underneath that" thing wrong, but they can't even get "underneath" right.

Honestly, if I went to pick this up, I would be dumbfounded. I would think I was on a new version of Candid Camera!

Gilbert Family said...

i LOVE cake wrecks! they make me laugh! there is one of a super fat baby with the title 'get in mah belly!'. super funny