Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, February 8, 2010

We have a Winner.

For my one year Blog Anniversary...We have a winner....
True Random Number Generator
Grandma Yellow Hair (here) YOU WON! yea!
Its been hard to concentrate on "worldly" things. I haven't watched the news in days and right now the things of the world don't matter....
and now that I'm a Nana, I just have to show off more pictures...
because of the C section, they need me to help with lifting&cooking&cleaning.... so I'm staying a bit longer in AZ to help with all that stuff.
and of course take more pictures... (look how long he is! basketball? football?)
just so stinking cute....... I may never leave!

2 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Anonymous said...

Nothing more beautiful than a new mother holding her baby. What an exciting time for you both.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Congratulations to both of us. lol
These pictures are darling and he is just to precious. So happy for all of you.
Thank you thank you for drawing me for your giveaway I so wanted this book. So I am really excited and can't wait to post about it on my site.
Don't worry yourself about mailing it just when you have time.
Love the name Nana
Maggie