Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom


Happiness is like a butterfly. 
The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.  But if you turn your attention to other things, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder.
Henry David Thoreau 

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

regan said...

That's lovely!

Blessings from Cindy said...

Hi Lisa~
I hope you don't mind if I copy & paste this. I would like to use it for something; don't know what yet. We lost our twin grand~daughters on Friday. They were 26 weeks along. I have a short post about it on my blog. Butterflies are their theme. This one is so sweet.
Blessings,
Cindy

Sue said...

I've always liked that one. Good picture for it, too.

=)

Cherie said...

So true!

Julia said...

I agree. JB

Sandi said...

What a sweet post! I picked up a small book of Walt Whitman this last weekend, that must have been quite a time to have such contemporaries such as Thoreau and Emmerson. Hugs,