Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures of our trip

well, I've found a little time to download a couple (ha) of pictures of our trip. Hopefully not too boring.
A night at sea... watching the take off. These are from the first couple of days: Maui. Our ship:Typical... standing in line:
But we did finally find some beautiful water scenes.
Too much for Mr. Produce to take, he just had to get in the water...with his sister Janice
oops..

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Em said...

so beautiful!!!!

Winchester Manor said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for sharing your photos! Isn't it just so beautiful there? So glad you had a wonderful time.

Hugs,
Karyn

Susan Anderson said...

This looks like so much fun right about now. I hope you are starting to feel better...I just got my flu shot this morning.

Winter is approaching...

=)

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Wow, gorgeous scenery! I can't wait to go on a vacation somewhere warm and on the water. Thanks bringing your beautiful trip to my laptop.