Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Wisdom

Some people can take an ordinary day, and swirl a ribbon of happiness around it,
making a gift for all who pass their way
.



don't you just love those people!!!

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Em said...

this makes me want to get my visiting teaching done. not sure why, but i'm all inspired now;-) thanks!

Winchester Manor said...

Thanks I needed that! And yes, I do love those people.

Thank you for your wonderful comment sweet friend, I just adore you!

Love and hugs,
Karyn

carmen said...

I think you are one of those people! Thanks so much for the pumpkin treat that you brought by our home Sunday evening. It was delicious - not too pumpkin-y at all. We loved and it the boys especially loved it - They ate it up over the course of a couple of days!! You are so sweet to think of us!

Susan Anderson said...

Those really look neat! I've never seen anything like them. And your quote is perfect.

=)