Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pinterest Highlights and bombs

At work we have a Gone Fishing Day, which is totally obvious since it is a Company that sells custom fishing rod components!!!
I had seen a picture on Pinterest and thought these would be perfect for the pot luck. 
Here is my attempt making cupcakes:

8 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Just adorable!!!! I love them!

Momza said...

Darling idea, Connie! I might have to make these for the fishermen in my family...maybe on the 4th of July!

Momza said...

oops...you're not Connie! lol I MEANT LISA! Man, gettin' old sucks.

DeEtta said...

Adorable idea.

Pat said...

So cute...you did good!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh those are too cute..you did a great job on them..now I want one.;) with milk.)

Sue said...

Yep. Totally perfect!

=)

Rebecca said...

Eeek! I want one!

Just so you know...my white cakes ALL have white icing. My FAVORITE!

xoRebecca