Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another present for baby

I feel so lucky, I won a "contest" and it was for a darling hooded towel, and of course ...I... don't need one, so its a present for the new baby! (Lauren picked out the cute animal motif)
Its from twolittletots.etsy.com and she makes the most soft and cute children's things. and FAB bows and clips and crayon roll ups too. If you have little ones around you'll have to check it out.

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

It looks adorable, inviting, and oh-so-squishy. And the presentation is really appealing, too.

Should make the perfect gift!

=)

Two Little Tots said...

Thanks for posting about my shop, that is too sweet of you!

Unknown said...

very cute! I dont quite understand the towel-hoodie idea, but I think i have seen a few.