Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, June 15, 2009

The weekend at Moses Lake

We had a great family weekend over in Moses Lake- Eastern WA. (pretty much desert) Lots of people were there in the sun under this fantastic Pergola... which resulted in shadows on everyone.... not too good for picture taking!! (boo) but here's a peek...
Tristyn, the graduate opening cards...
One hot dude
Grandma Kathrine (Rod's mom) she'll be 89 next month!

As I said, Eastern WA is desert, and not too much to look at.... except for the Clouds, Washington has THE most beautiful clouds. I must have taken 75 pictures of clouds (these are only a few... hey it was a long 5 hour ride home) and if you ask, I'll show you more!~~

over the Columbia River


2 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

I'm a cloud lover, too, as you can see from the pics I took during my own trip. What's more beautiful than a cloud formation? And you did get some GREAT ones in your photos.

Glad you had a good time!

=)

carmen said...

I LOVE your cloud photos!