Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, April 26, 2010

Whirlie-Gig

We had our granddaughter this weekend for a "sleep-over". She is a bundle of energy that just won't quit! Now I know why you have kids while you are young... not at 50. She is just like the energizer bunny.. keeps going and going!!!
She has a face for EVERYTHING.
She loves to yell! (especially at the dog Elliott)and make faces. We had a great time!!!

I also wanted to say that I won a beautiful BAG!!! from Ronna at RockinRonnaAccessories here
This bag is great, but think I'll be fighting my girls to see who gets to keep it!!!! and the inside is just as cute as the outside!!! go check out her site, she has other bags too! and I mean WHO DOESN"T NEED ANOTHER BAG to carry stuff. mmm think I will make this my 'weekend' bag!
Thanks again Ronna! here

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

It really IS a cute bag, isn't it? I'm glad you like it. And I'm glad you gave Ronna a shout-out, too. She does good work!

=)

PS. Your granddaughter looks like non-stop fun!

carmen said...

It was nice having your granddaughter in Primary on Sunday. :) Way cute bag - LUCKY!!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

How right you are children are for the young...my two grandbabies wear me out but look forward to every visit I have with them. Love your pictures of your beautiful granddaughter she looks like she would be a lot of fun to have around.
Glad you stopped by to visit me. I am taking a lunch break and wanted to say hello
Love
Maggie

Unknown said...

I can see your kid-ling is a bundle of energy & fun! Love that gorgeous bag.

Have a great week.
TTFN ~ Hugs in love, Marydon

CB said...

Your granddaughter is so cute - I bet she had fun making all those faces for you!!

Ronna said...

Thanks for the shout out Lisa! I'm so happy you like your new bag. Congrats on winning!
Your Granddaughter looks like a fun girl. :)