Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bloggville- It's a three-fer- I share..food, crafts..printables

Today is all about SHARING
I am sharing with you my BIG BIG find. These three sites give you the best of what is out there in blogland! and sometimes when you check into the site that has these cool ideas.. well sometimes you find a friend, or a blog that you love to return to!
There are three new sites about sharing:
The first is I share crafts -here
just look at all the fun crafty stuff.
and this
and these
and this... no wait this belongs to the great site #2
but there is this idea..
NOW the second site is I share printables - here
oh baby, there are such cute things that generous people SHARE with YOU and ME
the printable labels are just great!
and the third site is I Share Fun Food- here
just look at this fun food
and these sites are always being added to too...
It's almost like you don't need to go anywhere else for your creative energy, hahaha good one. But at lease you know you'll always have a page or two of great ideas at your finger tips. pardon me while I go save these in my favorites!!!

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Liz Mays said...

I am absolutely bookmarking those. Wow, you found GREAT stuff!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love the printable tags and love those little yummy turkeys.;) thanks for sharing.;)

Susan Anderson said...

I LOVE that "I Share Printables" site. Did you see the one that said, "One hour broom parking. Violators will be toad?"

heehee

=D