Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Friday, October 29, 2010

Food Fun Friday- Monster Munch

I was given a gift of Monster Munch a couple of weeks ago. One taste is all it took!!
I TOO need to give gifts of Monster Munch, mean I don't need to eat it, I'm eating healthy, right??

Monster Munch
1/2-2/3 C unpopped popcorn
1 pkg Almond Bark
1 C Reeses Pieces
1 C Candy Corn
1 C peanuts

START out with the biggest bowl in the house, even if you think it is way too big, it won't be!! (my first mistake). Pop the Popcorn. Melt the Almond Bark in the microwave in a microwave save bowl.
In the XXL bowl (not a cookie sheet, my second mistake) pour the melted bark over the popped corn. Add the candy and peanuts (only I didn't add peanuts because I don't like them...ahhh not that I'm eating this... ahhh a lot of people don't like peanuts and might be allergic, yea, that's it.)
you're done.

I'm putting mine in baggies and bringing them to work. (that way it is even-steven for how much you get) Or you could put it in a fancy waxpaper bag with a super-duper cute label for Halloween! (which of course I did but forgot to take a picture!!!)

enjoy

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh this looks yummy..where do you get your almond bark..don't know if I have seen it here..do you think albertsons would carry it?

Susan Anderson said...

What a fun idea! I love that! And it'd be great for Thanksgiving, too.

=)

Susan Anderson said...

Oh, I forgot. Go check out my new Halloween story-poem. It's downright creepy!

A Halloween Tale of Terror

CB said...

Ohhhhh it has Candy Corn in it - I'm there!! Looks soooo yummy!

Blessings from Cindy said...

That is the prettiest popcorn combo I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing! Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog! I look forward to checking out your blog when I have time after my craft show...
Blessings,
Cindy

Em said...

This is RIGHT up my alley!!! Can you email menthe recipe please?:-)