Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, October 4, 2010

Can you tell what this is?

This is my first time making one of these.

that's right, it's a diaper cake
three packages of diapers,
baby shampoo and lotion
lots of rubber bands.. and here it is:
actually pretty cute! baby spoons -rubber duckie and all
Warning... lots of baby shower pictures coming in the next 2 weeks!!
QUACK


ANNOUNCEMENT: STAY TUNED TOMORROW FOR THE 400TH POST GIVEAWAY!!!

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Suzanne said...

This is such a cute "cake!" I've seen many before, but I love what you did by adding the little baby items throughout the cake!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh my gosh that is way too cute..;) I love it!! you did a great job on that.;)

Momza said...

Love those cakes! You did a great job! Love the ducky!

Susan Anderson said...

For the first couple of photos, I didn't think it was going to work, but you've made a believer out of me!

That "cake" looks fantastic!

=)

Liz Mays said...

You did so well. I knew right away what it was going to be!

Home and Heart said...

Cute and practical!!