Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Saturday, May 21, 2011

2 winners for the wrist rest


So there are two winners.. (not bad odds 2 out of 12)
first is
My buddy Gina from  Cat Nap Inn Primitives
and second is
Regan from:  Floating on a Quilted Cloud
A big thank you for all who read my blog and even bigger thank you for commenting!!!
I love my:

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

regan said...

Woohoo! I won! I can't believe it! Sweet! Thanks a bunch!

And by the way.....we love your blog! :o)

Susan Anderson said...

Congrats to the wrist-rest winners!

=)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Congrats!!!!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I can't believe I won...haven't won anything in a very long time.;) thank you.!!! have a great weekend..do you need my mailing address? just email me.;)