Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bloggvile- Kind over Matter

Kind over matter
touching the world with inspiration, gentleness, kindness and love
 an amazing site with tons and tons and yes TONS of inspiration. 
My favorite day is Friday when she shares lots of ideas, and articles and sites to visit... but the other days are good too.
extremely uplifting and thoughtful.
pictures:
Touching the light , originally uploaded by *archangela*.


articles:
In Appreciation of My Body

"May I be filled with loving-kindness

May I be well
May I be peaceful and at ease
May I be happy
From that day forward, I began my mornings with those words, I ended my days with those words, and I repeated them in the moments of self doubt and in moments of pain. Slowly and surely I bathed myself in compassion, in the compassion I readily gave to others but rarely gave to myself. Things began to change.

misc:


She even has little bits of wisdom, which as you know are some of my favorite things:

The happiest people I know are people who don’t even think about being happy. They just think about being good neighbors, good people. And then happiness sort of sneaks in the back window while they are busy doing good.

Rabbi Harold Kushner

2 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Those are beautiful! I'm headed over there. I am needing a jolt.

Susan Anderson said...

I like the name of her blog..."Kind Over Matter." Pretty neat.

=)