Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogger down=Friday the 13th= Coincidence? ?

Well Blogger was a little funky last week... I took it as a sign that I was not meant to blog- and to stay off the computer for a couple of days!  I really had a good relaxing time not worrying about posting, or keeping up to date... like I might miss something because I knew I wouldn't be missing anything.  I even,--get ready for it--READ A BOOK.  I don't know how long it's been since I've taken the time to read!  Thank you blogger for the forced vacation!

Friday the 13th was daughter #1's Birthday.  27, yikes! 
All grown up and a mother herself.  She had a wonderful day and I'm sure Carson was an angel for her!  I can't wait to see them again.  And I have to show you the beautiful necklace she sent me for Mother's Day: 
If you don't like TMI, stop reading now.
I am having to take a forced vacation from work today because I am having a colonoscopy.  yuck yuck double yuck. I've been on clear liquids for 2 days and feel like crap, literally.  waiting for 2pm today when I will, well you know, get the deed done and hopefully eat something tonight.
Maybe this will be good for losing a couple of pounds!! I have a wedding coming up in Sept ya know! -- and wait till you see the beautiful shoes I bought with the mother's day gift money I got from daughter #2,  the bride to be!!  now if I can only find a dress!

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Lauren said...

:) miss you too!!! glad the necklace turned out so cute~!

Susan Anderson said...

I really hated the prep for my colonoscopy. The colonoscopy itself? No big deal!

Enjoy...

heehee

;)

PS. And happy b-day to your beautiful daughter.

Susan Anderson said...

PS. And the necklace is DARLING!!