Most of the time I like to read in bullet points. I think in bullet points, so it makes sense that I would write in short bullet points too.
I do not like my blog to go on and on and on. (get to the point will ya)
I read the blog of a witty witty woman, a real writer, (unlike me who uses the adj witty twice to get my point across!!) She is a total Seattle woman (do you know what I mean?), with a recent college grad daughter and high school senior son.
Mrs. G http://derfwadmanor.squarespace.com/imported-20110328043219/2011/7/14/wednesday-13no-reason-no-motive-just-curious.html
Her blog can sometimes be a little off color but always true to Mrs. G’s nature. Her ideas and writing are addictive. I miss her when she stops, which she does frequently (she had a little run in from her home school group on Pioneer Woman)--but I digress.
She posted a questioner that I thought was quite enlightening... Enter my bullet points..
This is a little longer post of questions than I normally like, but each question is intriguing.
WHAT DO MY READERS THINK...
so please take a couple of minutes to let me know-what is going on in your mind/world.
(ok I'll go first)
1) What actor/actress gets on your last nerve?
2) What is one thing seemingly spectacular thing you bought as a child with your own money?
3) Do you miss anyone right now?
4) What is something you’d like to change about yourself today?
5) What is the last book that made you cry?
6) Do you have a scar? How did you get it?
7) What was your first car?
8) Can you play an instrument?
9) Are you currently keeping a secret?
10) Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert?
11) What song do you know all the words to?
12) What is your favorite musical?
13) What is something you used to think before you knew better?