I hate to say it, but I am a little bit sick of pumpkin baked goodies!! I''m ready for some maple goodness, or caramel yummies... or ... could it be... CHOCOLATE!
oh yeah and Mr. Produce has asked if we can PLEASE have some Food Fun Fridays with 'dinner' type meals 'cuz he is tired of throw together dinners.. he wants a REAL MEAL.
Pumpkin Dump Cake
• 1 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
• 1 10 oz can Evaporated Milk
• 1 cup light brown sugar
• 3 eggs
• 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1 box yellow cake mix
• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter melted
• 1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers or pecans
• 1/2 cup toffee bits (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Spray a 9×13 baking pan lightly with cooking/baking spray
3. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
4. Pour into your prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle your entire box of cake mix on top, followed by your nuts or graham crackers and toffee chips.
6. Pour your melted butter evenly on top.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
I made this for the church dinner and the little squares I cut were yummy. Although, I wouldn't put the whole box of cake mix ontop, maybe only half. so much of it was still powder even when all cooked. And maybe cook it a little bit longer too. THE TOFFEE BITS TOTALLY MADE IT THE YUMMIEST EVER.
I found this herehttp://cookiesandcups.com/pumpkin-dump-cake/print/