Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Old Man Winter


What???? I thought Winter was OVER, I mean last Saturday was a balmy 58degrees??? Much to my ( and everyone elses.. including the weather man) This is what I woke up to this morning...
my my my
Good thing Rod is off so he can drive me to work because my little California 2 wheeldrive "trailblazer" won't be blazing any trails today.
have I mentioned that I don't drive well in the slipper white stuff? I mean the car (and all the other ones on the road) are all over the place with no control....
wish i worked at home

1 Wonderful People Who Commented:

carmen said...

Glad you had a ride to work. I had to drive into PA today and it was not a pretty site. I actually did ok, but got stuck in Grace Chumley's driveway, and all the teenagers that were visiting at her house came and pushed me out. How embarrasing!! It was beautiful, though, wasn't it, first thing in the morning?? Before the sun came out and melted it all away, I mean?? :o)