Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ferry Crossing

I love taking the Ferry over to Seattle! - my model is hot-
We went on Saturday and had lunch with the Twins.
AND I got a Fancy-Smancy camera but... I don't know how to use it. ( I need help)

We won't be able to go to Seattle for 6 weeks since they are repairing the Hoods Canal Bridge. Which means what would normally take a little over 2 hrs would take over 4hours. So we will just hang out in this part of the Country.. and I do mean Out In The Country. For a while....
One more thing, I just ran across a great blog about Vinyl Lettering, I love Vinyl! Shalene is celebrating her 600th post (wow): http://www.sjbowlby.blogspot.com/ and her new web site: http://www.adheringwords.com/ Check It Out

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Lauren said...

wow--- what a difference a camera makes! If you cant figure out how to use it, you could always just give it to me!! :)

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

Thank you so much for posting about us. I have really enjoyed looking at your blog. Even though it has been 11 years, I am sorry for the loss of your sister.

carmen said...

First of all, I just want to say - you are SOOOO CUTE!! I can't imagine where in the world you might have come across the idea that I know how to use any camera, let alone a fancy schmancy one!! Honestly. And I'm not just being modest. I WANT a fancy schmancy camera!! I just have point and shoot Kodak digital camera. I have a secret desire to become a photographer - and I have from time to time taken some cute pix of my kids, but it's pure luck that they turn out - I really have never taken a class and know NOTHING about photography. I love to look at photography blogs, (there's a long list of them on my blog under "fun photography sites") and I try to re-create what I see. (It very rarely works out) I would love to have you come over, and we could visit - but I don't know what I could tell you about how to use your camera!! Can I ask you what kind of camera you have?? (I'm jealous!) And also, if you want to see some amazing photos, check out my high school friend, Chea's photos. She's amazing - I like to use her photos for ideas and inspiration. Oh, and I just want you to know, I've seen your photos - and you do a great job - I especially love the photo that's the header on your blog - just beautiful!! :o)