Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Wisdom


The next time you encounter a difficult obstacle or problem, you should smile and say, 'Here's my chance to grow.'  - Zig Ziglar


ok lisalulu, HOW can you post this 'wisdom' with a straight face...
 I will try to make lemons out of lemon aid!
I will count my blessings
...just keeping it real folks.

anyone else struggling?

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Momza said...

Isn't everyone struggling with SOMETHING?
I don't know anyone whose "challenge-free"...
we're all hanging onto our sanity
one moment at a time.

Susan Anderson said...

Always! On a daily basis!!

;)

Shell said...

Have I told you lately that I love you????? I DO! You are SO funny, clever and just the Bestest EVER! Remember THAT!

We've gotta "Do" a Girl Day over your way again soon!!! K?

(And yeah, I'm Struggling too! Finances/Crafts/ Social stuff,,,,,,,you name it! But we just have to find laughter and Joy!)

Hugs and a Super Duper Mossy and Moldy "BUS" on the Cheek! (I'll scrape off the Mold AND the Moss If we ever get any REAL days of Sun, promise!)

Shell