Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, March 29, 2010

Craft-O-Mania Day 4

Look Out .... why Its the Dental Floss Easter Bunny!!!
Aren't these just the cutest -EVER. My mom got these as a gift (yeah pretty ironic since her teeth are all falling out and she finally got dentures..) but I thought I could make these for fun Easter gift.
So here are all the items you need. (oh and I forgot the movie to stick in the TV to watch while making them).
Cut out a template of the face (for over front of the floss), and ears.
and cut out ears, glue them together... and Here You Go!

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..What an adorable idea!!! I'm new to this Link Party Stuff but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced here. I have become a Follower of your blog..I hope that you can go to my blog & see if anything inspires you for your Home/Family. I would love to have you as a Follower too. Have a Great Day!! Barb
P.S. Hope to have my own link party @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
coming very soon..Hope you will join up...Also Have a wonderful Easter & Conference....I'm in the church too!!

Jennifer said...

Love, love it...such a fantastic idea.

LeAnn said...

How cute is that!