Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, March 1, 2010

What I've been making:

My little grandbaby is 3 weeks old, and I've been without him in my arms for 2 weeks!!! how can I stand it!.

Even though I wasn't feeling well, I wanted to finish some projects.... some baby projects... for people having or those that have had their babies!
funny thing ... I have babies on my mind!
I made some travel kits (complete with wipies and diapers.
And various burp clothes
And a boppie cover!
Most of these are winging their way to Lauren... but Megan might get her fill of these too!

2 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

Boppie cover! GREAT idea. I know they have prints for them now, but they aren't that attractive...

Also, it'd be nice to be able to recover them for each baby.

=)

PS. You will love my post today, since you are in this mood...

Lauren said...

well i will certainly be needing more burp cloths with this kid's reaction to formula supplementation... oh man. we had a couple of projectiles yesterday. awesome. Also will be needing more boppy covers for the same reason, so thanks in advance!