Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Thursday, July 29, 2010

blogville- top 52 home decorating blogs

ok, get comfortable... and get ready to be lost in blogville for AWHILE... no reading this while you are work (hmmm I wonder who does that???????)
The site is homeownerinsurance.org... I know it sounds kinda boring...BUT they have way cool stuff, of course the Home Decorating Blog is what brought me there... but they also have listed on their sidebar...
But really THIS is THE best.....this post has 52, COUNT them... 52 wonderful Home decorating blogs:

Top 52 Home Decorating Blogs

http://www.homeownersinsurance.org/top-52-home-decorating-blogs/

and they are all AMAZING, and fun and some are HUGE commercial blogs and some are just random blogs that have great ideas and pictures... let us just take a quick look at some of the things I found:
Blog -N- Bake.... come on what could be better (this is in Canada)
and a beautiful bedroom, you ALL know I need help with my bedroom... So I am on a mission to REVAMP it, and looking for inspiration.
ahhh, if only my front door and entry looked like this!
and something fun to make for our trip to Hawaii...
and something to make for Christmas (and maybe teach for Super Saturday in September)
And this site was full of eye candy... just look at THAT crown:
I could go on and on.............52 TIMES... but frankly I need to go back and look, and drool and follow and just be in awe at the talent out there.

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

You're right. That sounds like a surprisingly good resource!

=)

Liz Mays said...

Who would have thought you'd find all that goodness from that site? I'm loving those cupcakes, by the way.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

loved all the photos you shared.:) have a great day...:)

Momza said...

I love the bedroom colors and style...pale blue looks so relaxing...I keep thinking I want to try it but I can't commit to it. So you do it first, then let me see!