Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, July 26, 2010

thinking of changes

I feel a little like this picture.
A little fuzzy.
Not blue, but beigie-pink
More and More we are talking about making changes.
Job changes
Move changes
Money changes,
Scary changes
Lifestyle changes
how does one go about making big changes!
too hard to think about.... so.... we will float along the Denial River.

...SPEAKING OF CHANGES, my little grandbaby- Carson, remember him???
Here he was just a newborn.....

And NOW... such a big boy!!! and I get to see him in 5 1/2 weeks, I can't wait
and maybe the big changes in life will be made clear-er.
and yes I know... how to make big changes work???
pray

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

I love this poetic, contemplative post, Lisa. Changes are always hard, but often turn out well, thankfully...

And seeing a grandchild, as you say, does seem to put things into perspective and make everything a little brighter. A good reminder of what matters most, right?

Hugs.
=)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh he reminds me of my big brother when he was that age..his nick name was michael butterball..he is darling..love those fat little cheeks.:)

Anonymous said...

I just know everything is going to fall right into place for you. Enjoy that sweet little guy when you get to see him in a few weeks. Hugs

Liz Mays said...

How did that happen??? Time flies!!!