Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blogville- Make it and Love it

YES another crafty blog... I just can't help myself.
It's Make it and Love it.

WAY cool items: She has a long list of tutorials
and long list of Sewing tips
and long list of crafty things to make
a long list of fun things for kids
a long list of holiday things to make
a long list of clothing to make or re purpose
and a WHOLE series of cakes stuffs! wow she had me at this star cake...
Her latest post is how to make all the fondant candy on this cake... she makes it look so easy!!!
but for those of you who know me...
she had me at the crown cake:
way cool stuff and always something more to learn

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

What a great blog! That puffy quilt is darling!!

=)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo, just incredible the talent some folks have! Ya'll just gotta love 'art' that you can admire...then eat!!!! Just sayin'........

Ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day from the hot-hot-hot hills and hollers of the Ozarks! :o)

Unknown said...

Amazing creations! I love LOVE the cake.
Have a lovely summers eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon