Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, August 23, 2010

A new week and new projects

It's a new week and I'm off and running with new projects.
This candle holder is one of the crafts for our Super Saturday. Using chalk board paint you can change the message out.... with an orange candle it can be for Halloween but with a red candle you can write JOY or HO-HO-HO and for Valentines you can write LOVE or whatever you want. Also a THANK YOU gift.... I pick up these glass holders at thrift store, they are all different and unique.
The next one is a 'bowl' and I'm sure it will get a lot of use ANY time of year!!! (as long as I can keep it filled. I even thought about putting a turtle in it, ha, can you see me with a turtle???
Here they are my cute little crafts.
Now pay attention because tomorrow I'll be asking for help...

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

Cool idea!

=)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh those are way too cool..and I am going to share this with our ladies at church..they will love this one;)

Lauren said...

cute!
we tried these... but got drips from the spray paint... we have to work on that.

Winchester Manor said...

Hello Goregeous Friend,

Whew...finally made it over and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a loyal and wonderful friend to me...I adore you!

What an awesome idea...love it and you did a fabulous job! I'll have to remember to come back tomorrow and see what you need help with!!

Big Hugs and Butterfly Kisses Sweet Friend!!