nope, I'm printing this out because I believe that I will:
breathe... save... stay in touch... burn the candle... and give time time.Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland,
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
3. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and
parents will. Stay in touch.
4. Pay off your credit cards every month.
5. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
6. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
7. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
8. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
9. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
10. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
11. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
12. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God
13. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
14. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
15. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
16. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't
save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
17. The most important sex organ is the brain.
18. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
19. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will
20. What other people think of you is none of your business.
21. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
22. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
23. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
24. Believe in miracles.
25. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did
or didn't do.
26. Your children get only one childhood.
27. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
28. The best is yet to come.
29. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
30. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."