Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I seem to be missing all the fun!

Apparently all the little ones don't stop growing while you are away.  This little guy is now walking .. and pretty much starting to run everywhere in their new, pretty much empty house!! (ok what better place to learn to walk and run... the least amount of furniture the better....)
now here is where he shows his true self... poor mom is trying to pack the bedroom, and kitchen and closets and.... well Look who has to be right in the middle of it all.. and BOY does he know it!!!  He gives his mom his little snorting laugh face....
I mean come on, who can say no to THAT fun face!!!
These houses better hurry up and sell or we'll miss out on all the fun!

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Lauren said...

I know I certainly can't say no to that face! (Maybe a few others he makes, but not that one!) ha.
Love my baby, he is so cute and funny.
And I am SO behind on blogging-- I just can't seem to find the time!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

cute pictures..where are they moving too? are you all moving closer together? details sister I need details.;)

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is a stinkin' cute little mug!
I think he might want to go along.