Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, March 21, 2011

This is Spring?


Let me first say that it may be Spring according to the calender, but NOTHING has bloomed and it is still freezing cold here ...with frosted windshields in the morning... 

In other news:
House on the market 2 weeks, 0 showings
Mothers house on the market 1 week, 1 showing
We have been told that we are on the Real Estate Agent tour this week, so finally we will get some interest..because I just know if someone will look at it, they will love it.  As we do.

Now I want to rant a little about Joann's.  We have a little Joann's in the next town (Port Angeles) that is just the worst store ever!  I have NEVER found exactly what I was looking for, AT BEST I will find something that will do.  But mostly I never find anything I am looking from from my extensive list, and from the 'on sale' flyer I receive.  Saturday I drove to the big city, and heard the ~~music~~ as I stepped into the big, FULLY STOCKED Joann's in Silverdale.  They had everything on my list and more!  They had sales, and things I could actually use my coupons on.  I am glad that winter is over and I can travel the hour each way to Joann's to soak a batch of creativity. 
I finally got my curtain material that I have been searching for since  here.
so before picture:
and after

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Unknown said...

We have the same situation here ... one store is terrible & the other a few miles away is awesome.

Hubby's brother lives in Silverdale ... did I tell you we are from Chehalis ... if I did, count this up to old age! Chuckle!!

Good luck with the house, where you moving to?

Happy Spring ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Susan Anderson said...

Nice!

Hope you get some action on those houses, and soon!

=)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I can't believe you have frost on your windows...yeah Silverale joanns is the best..those little town ones..never have anything in them..and you wonder how they stay in business.;) glad you found what you were looking for..and I love the new curtains.;)

Liz Mays said...

It's so weird that the two stores are so drastically different!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Woohoo!!! What a beautifully dramatic difference in your before and after pics. The curtains are marvelous sweetie!!!

We get some of our deepest snows in March here in our frost holler...but they never last very long!

God bless and enjoy your 'Spring' day!!! :o)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Snow goodness!!! I am in Orlando, soooooo...Anyway good luck on selling your houses, how stressful! And thank you for entering my giveaway, good luck on that too!

Carol