Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An Evening Filled with Creative Fun

So last Thursday I featured Skip To My Lou (her pleated pouch tutorial here)
She has a great tutorial on a little zippered bag! I had a ball making several.. and I hope to make SEVERAL HUNDRED more, ok maybe not a hundred.. but these are so cute and fun and useful and I think I'll make them early for Christmas gifts and Mothers day gifts for my neighbors... you know me when I get on a roll (can you say 5 different flower tutorials!!!!!)
I am not going to post a tutorial because Skip to my Lou does such a GREAT JOB .....
and.... she has a pattern you can download, thank you very much!
ok raise your hand if you want a pleated pouch for Christmas!

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

These would make perfect gifts! Great idea!!

=)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

those are way too cute..and I love the color schemes on them all.you did a great job.;)

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

ME, ME!!! I want one! Those are ADORABLE!! The fabric choices are terrific, too! LOVE them!!

Debbie said...

Those are adorable!!! Of course who wouldn't want one for Christmas or anytime?? Great Job!! Oh how I wish I were talented!!!

God Bless~
Debbie Jean