Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What I'm dreaming of

Getting lost in Blogville...is time consuming to the max!!
I want, no no no, I NEED this craft room! including the star in the window.
sigh, I could just sit and look at this room and design allllllll day/week long.
and what a beautiful turquoise room... and headboard... and lamp, although my lamp I got on Friday is JUST AS COOL... (well when i get a nifty shade for it),
I swear I am, I AM going to put a tree like that in our room! yes honey I am!
Love the paisleys on the wall
love the soothing colors
the ceiling looks just like our upstairs bonus room... so... why CAN'T I do this??? yep that's what I thought, no reason!

7 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Shell said...

Ackk, Love that Studio Lisa!! I'm headed into mine for a while today to tidy and add my finds from Farm Chicks.
Sunny though,,,,have to get out in that TOO!!
I love your last post,,,,I'm going to take that to heart today!!
Hugs and Love,
Shello

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Ummmm!! I love that craft room too and love all the other photos too..:) have a great tuesday..looks like our weather is going to be gorgeous today...:)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Wouldn't last 2 minute around her with Mr.Stop&Drop hubs, lmty.

Have a beau-TEA-ful week.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Suzanne said...

Beautiful rooms. I love each one!

Liz Mays said...

I would absolutely love each of those gorgeous havens!

purple24 said...

You are making me drool over here. :)

One day, we will have a home of our own and can do what I want with it. (I hope)

I've always wanted a craft/art room. :)

Em said...

i need a decorator. sigh.