Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

THE upcoming wedding.

Have I mentioned that there will be a wedding in our family this year?
Kieri & Russell are getting married Labor Day Weekend!
This is cause for celebration!  yea!  and cause for going on a diet,
and cause for looking at all sorts details as to throwing a wedding bash unique like the engaged couple.
a daunting task.
so, just thought I'd throw out a few pictures I've found that I like, I mean She likes (hehe) 
ok so only a couple of things are certain:  the colors: Red and black and the cake (they got to taste 16 cakes)... 16 cakes!! wow, here, take home these 16 (little) cakes and EAT THEM!!!! and tell me what you think.  Oh yeah, glad it wasn't me or else my "healthy" eating would be totally out the window.
So here is their cake:
now here are pictures that I would like to see/make/do for their wedding:
 It seems that a BRIGHTly colored pair of shoes is the way to go nowadays
 love the black and white of this arrangement 
love the pearls in the redflowers... don't think they are roses... hey they'll match the shoes.
 She really wants black or dark red cala lillys
 love the sash and pin
love the table arrangements, simple but elegent
oh it's fun to dream

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

And these dreams get to come true!

Congratulations to all of you, Lisa!!

=)

PS. My brother is getting married in August, and we are thrilled for him.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lots of pretty things. The cala lilies are beautiful. Have fun dreaming and helping with the wedding. They are a nice looking couple.

Winchester Manor said...

How fun! Love the black and red theme and the red shoes are unexpected but so pretty. I adore the sash and pin too. Kieri & Russell are such a great looking couple. Have fun my friend...such an exciting time.
xoxo
Karyn

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh that cake is awesome.;) loved all of it that you picked out..you should be a wedding planner..seriously.your good.;)

Joanna Jenkins said...

That is a delicious looking cake and the red shoes-- to die for.
The flower and table decoration options are endless. Planning a wedding can be so stressful but it's so fun too! Enjoy and congrats to the happy couple.
jj

Together We Save said...

So many pretty things... I ove the idea of getting to try all those cakes!! Wow!!