Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, January 31, 2011

It's somebodys birthday- WHO???

Guess who turns one on Sunday.... (I made this for him to wear... announcing his age)
little baby...
getting bigger
and now you are such a big boy!
and yes we are traveling to AZ to see the big guy!! finally! I haven't seen him since Sept.
so much fun awaits.... and we will see lots of family.. the twins and girlfriend.... and Kieri's coming over to talk wedding stuff! and hopefully go try on dresses.  Yes, better sleep now.. because we are going to be * * B-U-S-Y * *

I also wanted to show you that I actually won something.  Janet over at The Empty Nest  was making scarves like crazy!!! and I won one AND a really cute flower pin that looks perfect on my new winter coat!  yea!!!
So happy for January to be over
(I'm with ya there Momza)...
Let February begin anew!...

10 Wonderful People Who Commented:

The McEwans said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe it's been a year!

Susan Anderson said...

He just gets cuter and cuter!

Happy birthday to your little guy...And have a wonderful time, Lisa. How can you miss?

=)

Lauren said...

Yay! The shirt turned out so fun!
Can't wait til it's covered in chocolate cake! haha

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

that grandbaby is just too cute...:) have a great week ahead.:)

Anonymous said...

The shirt is so cute. He is just adorable and his smile is precious. Have a great time! Hugs

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Oh how precious is your baby. I know you are going to love your trip to see him for his big big celebration. Love his One Shirt. lol
Hope you have been doing good honey. I miss my visits over here so I have to catch up while I am lucky enough to be here.
No I never told my mom the truth and now of course I regret that but at the time I was so afraid of her I just could not do it. lol
Love ya
Maggie

Em said...

I cannot believe they are one in a week. Waaaahhhh!!!!

Em said...

P.s.'love your header!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Cute little outfit!
Happy 1st B-day.
I agree with you and Momza.
January.... I'm pretty much over you!

Liz Mays said...

He's so darn cute!!!! I hope he has a wonderful birthday!