Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, November 15, 2010

crafting Fool

I had a great weekend of organizing, and cleaning and crafting
I am making some of my domino's as ornaments.  

I have this poem to go with them:
The key is a symbol of the innkeepers key.  I hope it will remind you that "each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus!" Neal A. Maxwell
  I'll print it out in fancy print and paper... haven't done THAT yet... but it's coming!!!

I also saw a picture of a cool ornament.. now I'm trying to figure out how to make it, how to measure&cut&roll&place&rip&glue&color
well I haven't perfected it yet as you can see...
but I'm keeping busy doing what I love!!!

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

What a wonderful idea. The innkeeper's key. I really like that, Lisa.

=)

Momza said...

You are so creative!
I need a muse to whisper something in my ear!

Unknown said...

Adorable ornaments - clever and cute talent!