Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random thoughts swirrling round my head

This is a little long, but I really like most of these,  I mean I like them so much I wanted to number them from 1-10 on a scale of which I liked the most...is that weird????
maybe just a little....
       Truisms:   
 -I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear   your computer history if you die.
-Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
*-There is great need for a sarcasm font.  
-How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
-Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty   sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.  
-I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
-You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
-Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I   don't want to have to restart my collection ...again!!
-I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.  
-I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
-Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
-Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the   Donkey - but I'd bet my last quarter everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, eyes closed, first time, every time.

3 Wonderful People Who Commented:

The McEwans said...

Very very true...You are so wise :)

Susan Anderson said...

These are GREAT, every single one.

=)

PS. And I liked the picture of your random thoughts!

CB said...

Those are great and Oh So True!! The first one - Ha Ha - I hope somebody does that for me :-D
Mapquest - Soooo True - and if you can't maybe you should take someone with you!
I think I need to print these off.
Hope you are having a great weekend!