Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, November 1, 2010

It was a great weekend.

this weekend was great! I got a lot done, of things that I wanted to work on. After cleaning, laundry etc. I was finally able to get to my domino's and decorate away!!
I can't wait to show you the completed pieces.. but that will probably take all week sooooo I'll just keep you guessing!
I also made some fun pony tail holders! a little too young for me but great stocking stuffers!
We also drove down to visit Mr. Produce's mom. She was in great spirits, laughing and joking around. Her teeth don't fit anymore, but that doesn't stop her from smiling and talking and teasing her boys!!! yea for you Katherine

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

Good for her, and good for you guys for visiting! (I can see why you like to see her. I hope I can be as good a sport as I grow older!)

Your artwork is amazing. I love it!

=)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your domino project. Those pony tail holders are adorable. Great picture of the guys with their mom, she sounds like a fun lady.

Rosemary said...

You are so welcome, and thanks!!
Love what you are creating as well.
Glad everything is going well.
Have a great week,
Rosemary

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I can't wait to see what you are making with the dominos..and glad you got to see your MIL..;) and that she is in good spirits.:)have a wonderful week ahead.:)

Liz Mays said...

Hey you are crafty and talented!!!

I can't believe you put the part in there about her teeth not fitting! You silly girl!

Jill said...

Your dominoes are beautiful!