Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Friday, November 19, 2010

Food Fun Friday-Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

 This is a simple recipe.. but yummy.  It is from the Nov/Dec Midwest Living magazine
2/3 C Vegetable Oil
1/2 C Sugar
2 tsp ground Cinnamon
1 16oz package small Pretzels

In a large roasting pan combine oil, sugar, cinnamon and stir.  Mix to coat the pretzels.
Bake, uncovered, 300 degrees for 30 minutes.  Stir twice during cooking time.  Spread on wax paper to cool. 
I put them in a storage plastic bag and then in a paperbag.
My VT's are going to love 'em
Now USUALLY I make my Thanksgiving Blessing Mix.
But the ingredients are just too tempting.
yes, way to tempting since I bought the bugles last month and then quickly ate them!  so.... not to cause me further frustration in making something that is not healthy (chocolate)  I made these beauties.  Mr. Produce said they were great!  (especially warm!)

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

I love cinnamon, so these should be a hit with me!

=)

Winchester Manor said...

Sounds delicious and the packaging is so cute! Thanks for the recipe. Happy Weekend Sweet Friend!

xoxo
Karyn

Lisalulu said...

another comment-test

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Just a beautiful presentation, and such a great idea for gifts! I'm TOTALLY trying these! Thanks!!