Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh Snap

I am a bit of an impatient person… (understatement just ask anyone who really knows me)
I am having a hard time seeing results from my “weighty issue”.
Maybe I need one of those rocks with the word ----patience----   imprinted on it????
Would that help?
Would I take the time to read it? Ponder it?
Nah
About the only thing that works for me to remember something is to put a rubber band around my wrist.
Maybe I should SNAP it when I feel like I want some of the left over Halloween candy bars that some irritating person brought into work for people to munch on.
Snap
Or pick up a pkg of ON SALE cookies at the store
Snap
or at the end of the day when I am so tired there is no way I am cooking dinner...let's just stop at the Brand New sparkly Taco Bell...
snap snap snap


oh snap  
well last night I just went home and didn't cook anything.  Didn't eat anything but sunflower seeds and a glass of milk.    yep, if I can't have taco bell I don't want anything.
Maybe tomorrow will be better!  WHAT IS THIS SLUMP I'm IN.. normally Im a positive person.
I need to find my happy light!

8 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Unknown said...

You go girl, but I'd NEVAH give up a Taco Bell, period! I'd adjust everything else in my life/eating first.

Have a beautiful & blessed Thanksgiving ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

it is hard this time of year to diet..so just try to eat like a good girl..if you have taco bell then have it..and then go all out at the first of the year..I am sure they have something on the taco bell menu that would satisfy your craving...do I need to *snap* you on the fanny?

Susan Anderson said...

Food is my happy light...

;)

Winchester Manor said...

You can do it Sweet Friend...just remember that nothing taste as good as thin looks. I really should take my own advice and I'm a fellow tacobellaholic...those $2 meal deals are killing me! LOL

xoxo
Karyn

Lauren said...

happy happy happy!

Liz Mays said...

I get cranky about not eating either, and sometimes eating nothing is better tasting than eating diet food, huh?

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Well dang,if ya haven't picked a prime time of the year to diet girl!!! I allow myself a cheat on the weekends. A girl need a little pleasure ya know!!!

I keep all the goodies in the freezer...outta sight..outta mind.

God bless ya and have a super incredible day sweetie!!!!

Em said...

one little candy after lunch. you'll feel less deprived and it will have all day to burn off.