Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bloggville- a year of slowcooking


I love Crockpots! I own 4. AND have a new one in the closet for a gift (or if I need it.)
This is a great site. LOTS of recipes and hints etc.

ummmm the smell of something in a crockpot.
The ease of dumping stuff in before you leave for work and coming home and THE COOKING IS DONE.

someone should write a song:
My crockpot makes me happy

enjoy

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Kiurious said...

I dont own a crockpot. lol.

Susan Anderson said...

I agree, because my crockpot makes me happy, too. And there's nothing better than the mouth-watering aroma that hits you the minute you walk through the door.

=)

PS. I will check out the site.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love how good the house smell when it is cooking too..and its like one stop cooking and all that great tasting yumminess.:)

Lisalulu said...

mmm ok Kieri, looks like I know what to get you for Christmas!