Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, May 24, 2010

my weekend- - -

Mallory came over for the weekend and I learned a few (more) things:
6 year olds have TOO much energy-
the dark blue lines on my leg are ugly-
grill cheese on whole wheat bread is not that bad!-
go fish, crazy 8's and oldmaid in the space of 30 minutes can be fun-
mac & Cheese at Applebees is yucky-
when you hear loud running around downstairs at 2:30am, the ole' motherly instict kicks in-
I know how to make 4 different shapes out of the church program-
There's a reason you have children while you are young!

yes it was fun and exhausting!
in other news I got a really fun surprise in the mail:
my blog friend sent me some cards.. for nothing but being a blog friend! THANKS Suzanne!! her blog is here:
wish I had another day off to recover! sigh, no such luck!

6 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love the things you learned about a 6 year old..i was exhausted after I read them..love the cards you got as well..have a great week ahead.;)

Unknown said...

... & you treasure each & every second, I can tell.

Have a lovely week.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

Susan Anderson said...

Those cards are darling, and so is Mallory!

=)

PS. I've been wanting to thank you for the cool gift tags you sent me. I've already used one of them, and it went over BIG. =)

Suzanne said...

Sounds like a very busy, fun weekend! Put your feet up and relax tonight - you deserve it!

Em said...

baaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

Kissed by an Angel said...

Made me tired just reading about it!!!
xxxx