Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mr. Produce's Birthday

Happy Birthday... in honor of your birthday here's a little trip down 2009 memory lane.

You are the man for me!!! (sorry I didn't get you your car.. but I've put an order in with Will's Custom Rod Shop-- orange or black 1968 NOVA)
You are hot ( be still my heart)

you love me and my high maintenance ways..(see Hawaiian Cruise)
and you're a great dancer... (put your hands in the air!!!)
A family man (DNA runs thick, just not the hair)
a caring and entertaining Papa!
a great brother
and son..
You are the best! I love you and HaPpY BiRtHdAy
Take the day off... (yeah like that's going to happen. )

9 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Liz Mays said...

Happy Birthday to him. What a wonderful man he is!

Susan Anderson said...

He looks like a great guy, and I hope he has a birthday to match!

=)

Unknown said...

What a sweet memory land of your DH. May his day be filled with joys & love ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have a fantastic week.
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

Momza said...

I hope his day is Awesome! He deserves it!

Kissed by an Angel said...

Happy birthday!!
xxxx

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

he is a handsome hunk of a man..tell him happy birthday from me as well.;)

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Produce!! Hope you had an AWESOME day, it really looks like you deserve it! Cheers!!

CB said...

HOpe your honey had a wonderful birthday! You got one of the good ones!!

P.S. Are your boys twins?

Suzanne said...

I hope he has a great day!