Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blogville- Hostess with the Mostess

Look at THIS party....
I found this over at Hostess with the Mostess here
aside--(my Senior year at High School I sang that song... I'm the Hostess with the Mostess after all.... you'll win a prize if you can name that musical!)
I digress...
This is THE best site.... I fell in love with this little Fairy party (from another blog I read The TomKat Studio here ... she has fun stuff let me tell ya)
Hostess with the Mostess give you all sorts of information, from entertaining 101 to way more ideas that I could ever use (or pay for)
but for today we'll just oh and aww over this cute little fairy garden party.. oh to have little girls again!
Such a cute Fairy
I love crowns
oh my oh my.... all these goodies and SOO soo SOO beautiful
You had me at CAKE... I don't think I can breath......

8 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Lisa what a great post...I think the cake is awesome too.
Christi has set the timer for me to be on here 7 minutes.lol...so I have to type fast...
Miss you and wanted to thank you for all the get well wishes and especially for the beautiful tags you sent me. When I can I will post about how great they are and I love them
You are so sweet for taking the time to do this for me. It means a lot to me.
Rough night and back to bed for me. I am really really mad at me for this but such is life.
take care honey and love to you
Maggie

Suzanne said...

Oh my. I have a birthday coming up and I'm thinking a party just like this would make me very happy.

Kiurious said...

That cake is gorgeous! Oh ya, Call Me Madam :) Didn't you have the sheet music to that? I remember trying it on for size for an audition.

Lisalulu said...

HA HA HA yea! Kieri... you win the prize. You and I would make a great team on "name that tune"

carmen said...

Love this post! Do you think Caitlin is too old for a Fairy-themed birthday party?? Hers is coming up in a few weeks! LOVE IT! Hey - I just wanted to let you know that I recieved the darling tags that you made. Thank you so much. They are so cute and I can't wait for an occasion to use them! :)

Debbie said...

It was from the musical Lousiana Purchase, wasn't it?

Kissed by an Angel said...

Love this post!! The cake is gorgeous!!!
xxxx

Lauren said...

if i have a little girl, lets give her this party! wow!