Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Monday, May 3, 2010

Just flew in from AZ

I just flew in from Arizona, and MAN are my arms tired... and butt... and eyes... and legs.....
WHAT a fast weekend. If it weren't for the pictures, I would think that I made it upl.
We didn't get home till 12:30 last night and then up at 6 for work. yuck, its going to be a long day!!
(for those of you who know me, you KNOW I love my sleep and need about 9 hours a night)

Here's a sneak peak at the little guy... ok not so little. He is almost 3 weeks and has won everyone's hearts!!

Kieri calls this the MickeyMouse smile...cuz you can't help smiling back.
It was so much fun! Thanks Lauren for the great time, I'll bet you are tired too!

5 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Kissed by an Angel said...

He is gorgeous!!! I can see why you are all won over!!
xxxx

Susan Anderson said...

I think Kierie has it right!

=D

Liz Mays said...

Is he not the most precious little love?!!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I love the mickey mouse smile photo..and you are right..you can't help but smile...what a little cutie..glad you had a great time..:)

Angela said...

Oh my goodness gracious. He is absolutely adorable. I'm amazed at how alert he is for being so young. What a cute peanut. I adore children..thank God since I do run a homdaycare,lol.