Home about tutorials recipes before/after

Friday, May 7, 2010

Food Fun Friday- Lemon Pancakes

We had these at Lauren's in AZ (Lauren being my daughter's not a restaurant) and I couldn't believe they were SO good and SO easy.

Lemon Pancakes

1 3/4 C Batter (this is 'wet' batter, already made up and ready to go... you can make this with any easy mix)

1 Tbl lemon zest

1/2 C Cottage Cheese

Mix

Pour into pan and cook

yum yum, easy peasy

now to match your own tastes... you can play around with both the lemon zest for more or less lemon flavor and cottage cheese for a different flavor, ( and believe me it does NOT taste like cheese or cottage cheese)

and Don't forget to answer My Burning Question from Tuesday... (answer and win a prize it's that simple) here

4 Wonderful People Who Commented:

Susan Anderson said...

Okay. I am giving this recipe to my husband for my Mother's Day breakfast. I love the idea of lemon and cottage cheese in a pancake.

=)

carmen said...

Easy peasy, LEMON SQUEEZY!! :) These sound YUMMY!! THanks for sharing...

Suzanne said...

I've never heard of lemon or cottage cheese in pancakes. It sounds awesome!!!

Kissed by an Angel said...

They look gorgeous!! I am a BIG pancake fan!!! Yum!!
xxxx